Thursday, May 7, 2009

things that pisses me off...

1. oily car window..
2. credit card statement.
3. slow cars on right lane.
4. manchester united, alex ferguson and co.
5. annoying ppl
6. work calls after hours.
7. whingers and complainers (small things like, my shirts too bright, my handbags too small, legs too tired after 15 mins walk, )
8. purchaser who compared prices all the time.. coz i always sell premium/expensive stuff
9. streamyx... when i need it.
10. XXXXXX next top model contestants
11. sore losers
12. copycats
13. form 4/5 add math
14. spam mails that gets sent to my phone.....

i guess there's more,... but hey.. its not a lot huh considering i've been in this world for 26 yrs

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*LoL*

Form 4/5 Add Math? Let the last go, Ju!

*LoL*

Anonymous said...

PAST! I mean, let the PAST go, Ju.

*LoL*

(This is cracking me up so much, I can't even type straight)

stephers said...

Heyyy...if it wasn't for Form 4/5 Add Maths we wouldn't have spent so much 'quality time' together!

Think of the friendship that grew from there. Look at us now, we're blog buddies! Hahahahahah.

jk said...

hahahahahaa
blogging is getting now to unbelievable.. maybe i should change my blog site to ' now i can believe i am blogging.'..

i can see how physic, and bio is useful, but add math? deferentiation intergration... matrix this n that?? cant get it la.

deluded said...

add maths was alright..just cant quite get over fact dat JL does add maths to cure himself from being down i.e. sad......remember??? :P

AaronC