Sunday, May 31, 2009

i can't believe......

sing along....

i've been spending too long checking my tongue and face in the mirror
and bending over backwards just to try it see it clearer....
but my breath fogged up the glass....
so i draw a new face and i laughed....



by the way, i just found out that SOME of my friends who i thought had always been my friends since the first day i knew them like me, or at least had a neutral feel towards me,... n i can't believe it, she/he/it made the confession during a recent dinner ....

and he/she/it said... 'ok ju, i use to hate you'......

and being the ESTP that i am, i need everyone to love me, or AT LEAST not hate me...
so it was kinda a biggy issue for me,

but hey, it's all good now thanks to the dinner that he/she/it bought....

its all good now :)

3 comments:

~_~ said...

who is/are the she/he/they? names? =)

jk said...

u la.... somemore who else.
i can't believe i treated u guys so well, without any prejudice on how you guys/gals looked or smiled.

i'm devastated...

stephers said...

Aw, come on...it was a simple misunderstanding. How was I to know that you were squinting? I thought you were sneering at me!

Anyway, I hated you for like 2 seconds only lah. And I've been liking you for > 10 years. And look at us now, we're blogging buddies!! :P