Monday, July 14, 2008

how do u know when you'll have a good day ahead??

hey ya...days seem so much shorter and easier to get through when u have a good start to the day.....

so how do u know when u'll have a good day???

last thursday morning was one of the better mornings i had... u know how usually the alarm clock sounds so annoying in the morning?? how you need to press 'snoozeeeee' for like a couple of hundred times before you actually get out of bed?? last friday was different, i have one of those radio alarm clock things and the first song that pop-on the radio was 'i wanna dance with somebody'... by whitney....

instantly, my eyes just opened up wide.... wide wide open, no more yawnn yawnn... straight up and it feels gooooooood.... (you'll never always have good songs to wake up to).

how did the rest of the day go?? pretty well... traffic lights were 'mostly' green... work was good, and everything else was fine.... so thanks whitney for you morning call...

before i end, i wonder if you have any wake up songs that u'd like to wake up too???
i know mine's that.... and i feel sorry if you have to wake up to the jonas brothers.... testi-popping, kid-yelling, cranky, moaning 15 yr olds...

rise and shine!!!!

5 comments:

stephers said...

My hp is my alarm and I usually set my fave song as the alarm tone. That way, I'll be super semangat to wake up when I hear it. It works!! PS: So far, my alarm tones have been my Combat tracks. :D

jk said...

everyday?? same song?? what is it?? maybe i will find it and use it ...

Anonymous said...

Right now, Tuesday, 15 July 2008 at 12.10 a.m., I would love to wake up to (and this is just the top of my head)...

...the Best of Both Worlds (Hannah Montana), Wrong Impression (Natalie Imbruglia), Reach Out (Take That), Pretty Vegas (INXS) and Falling (Ant & Dec). Last one is a ballad, but I haven't heard it since forever, so it'd be a nice surprise to wake up to it.

Ask me tomorrow and I'll probably have changed my mind.

debibo said...

i'm stressed today because i have an exam tomorrow :( and i didn't have any nice songs to wake up to. maybe i need one of those radio clock type things too...

stephers said...

Yeah...it's the same song till I get sick of it. Right now it's Macy Gray feat. Fergie's "I'm So Glad You're Here" & it's from RPM. :)